Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Not sure what to do with this bloggity blog blog. I get paranoid sometimes about posting things about my family. So I keep it semi-private, don't tell a lot of people about it, don't share a lot of info here. And I would like to feel at ease about it all. But there really is no way to feel fully safe/comfy about anything you share on the internet. Someone (can't recall who) recently said "If you don't feel comfortable about it being on a billboard in Times Square then you shouldn't put it on the internet." And, of course, I can never forget Hunter S. Thompson's famous quote: "There's no such thing as paranoia."

It is so tricky to balance the desire to share and protect my family.
Worrying about it all is no fun. I just want to relax and share words and pictures and not fret about it.
 I will do my best .. taking into consideration the waves of (no such thing as) paranoia that sometimes wash by or over or engulf me...

and here's N, keeping it kind of anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment