debt collectors:
how many ways can I explain math to you?
CBV Collection Agency/Medical Services Plan debt collectors are giving me anxiety. making me feel sick. they call all day. up to thirteen times a day. each time they call I feel more anxious and ill.
from as early as 7am till as late as 8:30 pm they call and call and call.
when they leave messages they mark it "urgent". it is not urgent. no one is starving because I'm not paying this MSP debt. on the other hand my family and I are close to starving every month because we simply do not have enough money to get by. there is no money "left over". there is no money laying around that we can give to MSP.
we are expected to give $128/month to them.
of course I understand the point of MSP. of course I believe in universal health care. of course I believe everyone needs access to health care.
but something is fundamentally wrong with the way they assess how much a person or family has to pay every month. $128 a month is an outrageous amount of money for us, and for most families.
the incessant phone calls are sickening. it's an hourly reminder of just how poor we are and just how forever financially doomed we seem to be.
that is not healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment