To start you will need:
~1 bowl
~1 spoon
~cereal of your choice (a few of my faves these days are Kamut Puffs, Mesa Sunrise or blueberry almond muesli)
~milk of your choice (I tend to go for rice milk or almond milk. We used to be all about soy milk, until we found out that too much soy is not good foy you!)
~hemp hearts (optional)
~fresh blueberries (optional)
Directions:
Pour the cereal into the bowl. Sprinkle the hemp hearts and blueberries generously upon the cereal. Pour the milk over the cereal, hearts, and berries. Use spoon to joyfully shovel the cereal into your mouth. Tada!~

This pic wasn't intended to look like a rice milk ad. there are other milks out there! just no dairy for me, please :)
As a side note, if you are all out of milk, but you still have hemp hearts, you can blend them up with some water to make hemp milk! It has a nutty flavour and is perfect on cereal. Or homemade almond milk!
Bowl of Cereal is all I would ever eat if I didn't live with my fella.
Coming Soon: yummy dinner made by the guy I live with/father of my children! What will it be tonight? I wonder...
I loooove mesa sunrise. It's soo yummy! We had to find altarnatives to dairy due to Maya's allergy. We are loving PC Organics vanilla rice milk. It's so yummy.
ReplyDeletei'll have to try that rice milk sometime. isn't mesa sunrise excellent??? I love it too! so simple but so yummy...
ReplyDelete