Monday, July 12, 2010

SummerInsomnia

Hi Summer. I totally love you.
But can you please let me sleep?


I guess it's not your fault, per say... (flashes of south park episode with goth kids vs. wimpy vampire kids. that was damn funny, per say)

super duper tired. six hours of sleep is a good stretch these days.
most nights it's about 4. a few days ago I had a rough night of 3 hours of sleep. and those 3 hours were patchy and interrupted. (turns out baby F was cutting a tooth that night.) but after a night like that I am half zombie all day anyway, not really awake.
maybe walking around dimwitted yawning lethargic while trying to clean the house and make food and care for and play with the kids counts for sleeping? I don'tknow/////// what i do know is I WANT MY MOMMY! I want my mommy and my stepdad to come over and be supergrandparents and care for and play with my kids while I have a long nap.

just to catch up. reset.
also... help me clean. and nap some more. and find time for all the little hobbies I have.
like keeping this blog. taking pictures. making lists of things to do. writing letters. enjoying and celebrating my children and their very existence. tending to my flowers. baking cookies. spending way too much time online. playing music. and having naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment