I probably put the kettle on to boil about half a dozen times a day before I actually make tea. I probably listen to Radiohead everyday. I read books with N everyday. I nurse N everyday. I lay down next to N and tuck her in to bed every night. I neglect my journals and this blog. I take pictures. I procrastinate. I get bummed about my lack of time organization skills. I think about having another baby. One day. And I think about how cool it is to just have N for now. I think about how it gets both easier and more difficult to find time for myself and my own hobbies as N gets older. I enjoy the sunlight streaming through the living room window in the morning while N and I read and snuggle on the couch. We watch Ellen together.
Today I am ahead of the dishes, cuz I washed them last night. I've started the laundry. The sun is shining. I plan to drink my tea. Rooibos chai with rice milk and stevia. I will listen to great music, loudly, and N & I will dance and sing along. Then I will begin the battle to dress N up for a walk to the park.
I will finish and publish this fairly pointless post.
Looks at these great shots! It's raining out now so I appreciate the warmth of your pictures.
ReplyDeletethanks :)
ReplyDelete